Nov 14, 2005
Thank you so much for answering my last question and just to report some good news, My CD4:390 and rising and VL:undetectable. With faith and a little medication all things are possible. Thank you so much for you encouragement.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.