Lost Job and Insurance

I lost may job about 7 months ago and wa on COBRA but was unable to keep up the payments so it was cancelled. I recently ran out of my medication, and was wondering what I can do to get my medication. I have been taking my meds every day, and cd4 count is 900 and I am undetectable. I have always been heathy, never had any symptoms, and want to stay that way. Any suggestion on what I can do?

You need to talk to your clinician who prescribed the meds. He/she should be able to deal with this or at least refer you to the proper agency for assistance. Ideally, this should be done before you run out of meds.

Depending on where you live you may be eligible for governmental assistance. Drug company support programs also help people who are not covered by state/federal programs. Call your provider immediately.

Response to "When Should I Start Meds"
clarification