HIV positive & negative
Nov 9, 2005
Hi, I am from Siem Reap Town, Angkor Wat Temple, Cambodia. I was wondering that I am an HIV/AIDS patient for about 5 months but my wife is tested negative. What happens? Will she be an HIV positive in the future?
Response from Dr. Wohl
If she is not infected now and she uses condoms, then she will stay HIV negative. She should be tested again in about 3 months to make sure she really is HIV uninfected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C And Yellow Nails And Skin Tone
- Benzocaine And Thrush
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.