my t-cells are 61

I just found out today after getting my first line of blood work that my tcells are 61. I know I am going to need to go on meds, but I need to keep up with a somewhat fast paced work day 5 days a week. Will starting the meds put me at place where I can not keep up with my job, and what meds are the best for not slowing me down in the begining of taking them?

Not necessarily. Most can start meds on a weekend and be ready to go in Monday. Much depends on what meds you are prescribed and how you tolerate them. Talk to your clinician about your busy lifestyle and see what kind of convenient regimen with low risk of work-stopping toxicity he or she can devise.

With all your hard work you may have accrured some vacation. Maybe use that to take a week off while you and your meds get to know one another.

Truvada + Kaletra
Drug Combinations????