Truvada + Kaletra

Is Truvada plus Kaletra prescribed together? I noticed it wasn't a preferred regimen on the guidelines? why not? can't I use it?

This is a fine combo and why it is not on the preferred list (yet) is unclear to me. (Some thought the latest update to the US Dept of Health and Human Services guidelines would add this to the preferred list.)

There are data on this regimen in treatment naive patients to support its use. I have prescribed it and think that especially as Kaletra will becoming out in a new formulation that is less pillas and once a day, that it is an attractive option. For me, guidelines guide me but do not make the decision for me.

life span
my t-cells are 61