Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Resend: HIV Therapuetic Vaccin
Nov 6, 2005

To Dr. Pierone:

I wrote a week or so to give you an update on a question I've seen asked several times about the delay in further tests of the HIV Therapeutic vaccine by the french researchers reported last year. I have not heard back from you can you answer my question? I wanted to see if you have any ideas or can ask your readers for help to get these trials moving.

thank

Response from Dr. Pierone

Hello and thanks for posting. I don't know if there has been a delay in follow up studies of the French therapeutic vaccine. I am sure that they are doing additional studies but don't know how long it will take for other groups to follow. We need activists engaging in dialogue with the NIH to get them to focus on this important line of research.

Previous
How long can I wait to start HIV Meds?
Next
HIV meds and the blood brain barrier

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.