Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Resend: HIV Therapuetic Vaccin

To Dr. Pierone:

I wrote a week or so to give you an update on a question I've seen asked several times about the delay in further tests of the HIV Therapeutic vaccine by the french researchers reported last year. I have not heard back from you can you answer my question? I wanted to see if you have any ideas or can ask your readers for help to get these trials moving.

thank

Hello and thanks for posting. I don't know if there has been a delay in follow up studies of the French therapeutic vaccine. I am sure that they are doing additional studies but don't know how long it will take for other groups to follow. We need activists engaging in dialogue with the NIH to get them to focus on this important line of research.

How long can I wait to start HIV Meds?
HIV meds and the blood brain barrier