what should you do?
Nov 1, 2005
what should you do once you are diagnosed swith aids ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Learn. Learn about the virus, the disease, the treatments, where to get good medical care, how to eat right, how to not infect others or get another infection yourself, where there may be a support group that you can join, how to find a counselor who can help you deal with learning you are HIV+.
This website is a good place to start. Read as much as you can and check out the links.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.