|what should you do?
Nov 1, 2005
what should you do once you are diagnosed swith aids ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Learn. Learn about the virus, the disease, the treatments, where to get good medical care, how to eat right, how to not infect others or get another infection yourself, where there may be a support group that you can join, how to find a counselor who can help you deal with learning you are HIV+.
This website is a good place to start. Read as much as you can and check out the links.
Constant nausea and vomiting
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.