sustiva and truvada in the daytime?

i have been on the sustiva/truvada combo now for about a month. i have had my bloodwork done just last week and will soon find out the results to see if this new combo is working for me. i know that you must take these pilla at night on an empty stomach. that is my problem, i eat at night when i get home from work and sometimes forget at night to take them. i havn't missed a dose yet, taking them when i wake up if i forget the night before. that is my question. i seem to not have any side effects of the sustiva and feel fine when i take it when i awake in the morning. is this okay if i change to taking this combo in the morning? please let me know. thank you.

Thanks for your post.

There are some patients who have very few side effects from efavirenz (Sustiva)-- these patients can certainly take their medications in the AM if preferred.

Good luck, BY

reverse reactions to many drugs
PML Damage