reverse reactions to many drugs

I have a history of reverse reactions to many otc drugs and prescription drug, especially binsos and seritonin inhibitors. I'am 1 yr. positive and was quickly put on Sustiva and Truvada. My side effects have been severe futigue, leg weakness, diaraha...etc, but my viral load is undetectable and cd4 up to normal. Should I risk changing my meds to try to get rid of the side effects of the Sustiva? I also take 200mg of Lamictal for bipolar disorder.

Thanks for your post.

Sounds like you've had a nice response to treatment, but with some pretty significant side effects (despite being on what's supposed to generally be well tolerated).

With all of your symptoms, it's really important to bring them to the attention of your doctor. It could very well be that a side effect of any number of your medications could be responsible, and a switch to an alternative regimen could help.

Good luck, be well. BY

Just Started
sustiva and truvada in the daytime?