Oct 26, 2005
how can one get PEP medication if living outside the US ie:Nigeria, tks, sam
Response from Dr. Young
Sam, Thanks for your post. I'm not personally aware of how one might get PEP in Nigeria, though it probably is best to contact a doctor who's familiar with HIV. An alternate source of information could be an AIDS service organization (ASOfinder.com).
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.