the danger incolved
Oct 26, 2005
can a hapatitis B+ woman and a sickle cell man marry
Response from Dr. Young
There's no medical reason why this should be a problem. Of course, I'm no marraige counselor. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.