the danger incolved
Oct 26, 2005
can a hapatitis B+ woman and a sickle cell man marry
Response from Dr. Young
There's no medical reason why this should be a problem. Of course, I'm no marraige counselor. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.