Oct 26, 2005
I take sustiva and truvada at 12 midnight. With the change of time This Sunday (end of daylight saving time), Do I have to take my meds at 11pm the next day or still stick to my time? And if i stick to the 12 midnight, will there be a problem?
Please advise. Thanky you. V
Response from Dr. Young
Just stick to the 12 midnight schedule.
The single one hour change won't make any signficant difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.