Oct 26, 2005
I take sustiva and truvada at 12 midnight. With the change of time This Sunday (end of daylight saving time), Do I have to take my meds at 11pm the next day or still stick to my time? And if i stick to the 12 midnight, will there be a problem?
Please advise. Thanky you. V
| Response from Dr. Young
Just stick to the 12 midnight schedule.
The single one hour change won't make any signficant difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.