Oct 26, 2005
I take sustiva and truvada at 12 midnight. With the change of time This Sunday (end of daylight saving time), Do I have to take my meds at 11pm the next day or still stick to my time? And if i stick to the 12 midnight, will there be a problem?
Please advise. Thanky you. V
| Response from Dr. Young
Just stick to the 12 midnight schedule.
The single one hour change won't make any signficant difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.