re:nueropathy question

a follow up question to your answer on 10/25

I had previous nueropathy in my feet due to a spinal cord injury. my right foot has not changed however my left foot has gotten worse. Although my rehab doctor tells me this is not uncommon with my type of injury, my question is would hiv tend to attack already damaged nerves more easily and this early in infection?(7 to 9 months)

Ah, this helps explain a lot.

It's important to point out that not all that's foot pain is neuropathy, and certainly not necessarily HIV neuropathy. With a previous injury with neuropathic pain, I think that it's a nearly impossible exercise to try to ascertain if your changing symptoms are due to HIV or not.

I'd probably place some faith in the expertise of your rehab doctor on this point. BY

time change and taking pills
time change