time change and taking pills

Hi

I am a beginner if it comes to taking Haart pills and I hope my question doesnt sound stupid to you.

I live in Europe and this weekend we have a change to winter time. So now I take my pills twice a day at 9am and 9pm. Do I stick to these hours after the time change or do I have to take my pills with the new time at 8am and 8 pm. My doctor said I cant be late with my drugs not even one hour and how important it is to take them always on time So what to do ?

warm greetings from europe!

Thanks for your post.

I agree with your doctor's words; don't worry about the hour change (or being an hour off)-- I'd just keep to dosing at 9 AM/PM.

Good luck and good health to you. BY

Good news!
re:nueropathy question