drug interaction with supplements
Oct 25, 2005
i have been taking the following alongside Triomune.vitamine A,C,acidophilus and noni juice with aloe vera.i've been told it is good for the immune system.i don't know if there is any danger in doing so.thanks
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, I am not aware of any interactions or dangers with the supplements that you are using. Many supplements are marketing with general claims of being good for the immune system. But we are lacking studies that demonstrate humans with HIV infection benefit from immune-boosting supplements. This is not to say that don't work, just that we don't have proof. Thanks for posting, good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.