|any medicine i could taketo be negative for hepa test?
Oct 24, 2005
i want to be negative for hepa b test...what medicine should i take?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, but if you are positive for hepatitis B, no medicine will reverse the test. (Nor will one do that for a HIV+ test result.) BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.