Shelf-Life

I've been a bad boy, of sorts, by putting myself on my own STI for several months. My T-cell count even rose (slightly) during this time and VL remainded steady...however, after about 6 months, BAM! down dropped the T's and up went the VL from 900 to 18000. I still ordered, and have my meds from each month during this timeframe. What is the shelf life of unopened/unsealed HIV meds? Can I still take them. I went cold turkey, so the odds are probably against any resistence. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your post.

If you were my patient, I'd try to have you come into the office to discuss your particular medication situation-- this is relevant to how you might resume treatment, assess risk of resistance and, perhaps more relevant, why you felt the need to stop treatment in the first place. Perhaps there were unwelcome side effects from your medications, perhaps too many pills or dietary restrictions-- if this were the case, before restarting, it might be possible to improve your situation.

Now, in the end, if you and your doctor agree to resume exactly your previous regimen, then you're likely going to be able to use the meds in your unopened bottles. The expiration date of the pills is printed right on the bottle.

Good luck, BY

Diet Pills To Lose wieght
my nos of cd4