Hep C & Radiation

I have a very good friend of mine who has Hep C, She has done the Interferon, and all went well from that.

Now she is being sent to an oncologist for a lump she found in her breast. My question is, can she do radiation therapy even though she has Hep C? Her general doc told her no, cuz of possible kidney failure?

I've searched hi & low on line for hep c & radiation, but can't find anything at all.

I'd think she should still be able to have radiation as a treatment option, but alas i'm not an expert or a doctor, so i'm asking you.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Thanks for your post.

Without knowing the details, I can't see why there's any contraindication to getting treatment for both hepatitis C and breast cancer.

I would let the radiation oncologist and the hepatologist make the final call.

Good luck, BY

Can I have a baby?
Is the regimen I am on the best under my circunstances??