My Nipple

I recently licked my own nipple which had a small crack or cut is there any way I can get AIDS or a STD from myself

please answer I can't go on any longer please i'm not joking.

My friend, sexually transmitted infections are almost always acquired by sex (one reason we call them 'sexually' transmitted. Sex with yourself does not count).

Even when an STD like HIV is caught another way, say by needle sharing or a blood transfusion, another person with the infection first is involved.

Also, think about it. If you had HIV in the blood in your nipple and licked it, are you really worried that the virus would 'infect' you if you are already infected???

This reminds me of a wonderful story I heard from a colleague when I was training at a Veterans Administration Hospital. A man came in for a routine clinic visit. He was a farmer and had a long history of joint aches. He told my fellow resident that he had discovered that rubbing a balm that he used on his horses was remarkably effective at reducing his painful joints. He showed the product to the doctor who noted there were some powerful chemicals in the balm. The patient assured him not to worry, he was careful to always wear rubber gloves when he applied the salve to his joints.

Okay, now where is the hidden camera?

re: NHL and haart
infection via the eye; long term non-progression