Oct 15, 2005
About a year ago I asked a question about my regimen,Viracept,Viread,and Epivir. I was diagnosed with NHL and Hiv about the same time. Well after completing treatment for the NHL and staying adherent to the HIV drugs I finally was undetectable and my Cd4 cells were 299 at my last dr visit. Thank you for all your answers and the work that you do here.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
It's great to hear that you're doing well-- it must have been a stressful period in your life.
Best wishes for long-term health. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.