use of tamiflu
Oct 13, 2005
can one who is hiv pos use tamiflu if they have had a flu shot?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, there's no significant problems with the use of Tamiflu among persons with HIV infection (irrespective of influenza vaccination). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hiv From Sharing A Drink With Someone Who Has It?
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Can You Be An Hiv Carrier And Still Be Negative?
- What Is The Danger If Hiv Is Left Untreated?
- Can Neuropathy Cause Muscle Pain?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.