use of tamiflu
Oct 13, 2005
can one who is hiv pos use tamiflu if they have had a flu shot?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, there's no significant problems with the use of Tamiflu among persons with HIV infection (irrespective of influenza vaccination). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.