Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

brazil/paris therapeutic vaccine trials

I have heard nothing but great news concerning the dendritic studies wiping out vl loads. Why aren't these made available in the usa? I have heard of no side efeects, is there anything available here? Why isn't this used???

Here is a link to a breakthrough study on dendritic cell therapeutic vaccine by the French.

I did a quick search of the U.S. NIH web site for clinical trials and came up with this link to several therapeutic vaccine trials that are recruiting. None of them seem to involve dendritic cell vaccines at this time. Progress is being made in this area but I think European investigators are ahead in the search for a therapeutic vaccine. We need some activists to contact the NIH and light a fire under this entrenched and ossified group that have been fixated on IL-2 for the last 100 years or so.

New to all this....follow up
use of tamiflu