tyeregium removal and hiv poz

am hiv poz for a year now with cd4 280 and viral load of 5900. have a tyeregium and was dx with phleberitis 4weeks ago.opthalmologist suggested that i treat phleberitis first and remove the tyeregium in 6 weeks time.1. Will this op affect my cd4, not yet on Rx(ARV). 2.If i have to start Rx, which drugs will u advise me to use(29yrs female still need a child). thanx and apology for some of the spellings.

Thanks for your post.

I don't think that there will be any problem with getting your eye care and HIV. As for starting HIV treatments, there are quite a number of options.

There are a lot of discussions to this point on the forum and I'd suggest that you take a look at the Q&A first. Have a discussion with your HIV specialist about what she or he thinks is most appropriate for your. Given that you want to have a child, the only important thing is to avoid the use of efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) since this drug is contraindicated during pregnancy.

Good luck, let us know how things turn out for you. BY

Bird Flu Pandemic Question
HEALTH