Does time matter when taking HIV meds
Oct 11, 2005
I chose to take my drug 8am and 8pm every day but some times i take it by 9am or almost 10am and 8:30pm or 9pm due to reasons beyond my reach.Does this time differntia matter? But i dont miss my drugs no matter what.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Most regimens are entirely forgiving of doses a few hours either way. Treatment failures generally occur because of repeated missed doses over a period of time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Penicillin And Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.