Not very good adherence to my regimine..can I still take it?

I am on Reyataz and Truvada. For a long time, I was perfect in adhering to my regimine. I then started a new job, had to work all 3 shifts during the week, and before I knew it, I had missed 9 doses. Does this mean I am resistant and probably can't take this regimine again and will have to take a new regimine?

No, you may not be resistant. You should get your viral load tested as soon as you can to make sure.

Can you figure out a way to take the meds at around the same time everyday despite your changing schedule? Is there something you are doing everyday at about the same time you can tag your meds to? It is really important to try not to blow this regimen as it can make subsequent treatment difficult.

If you really can not adhere well to the meds, talk right away to your doc about whether it would be safer to stop taking HIV therapy until you are better able to take the meds.

Please Help me out
Is Kaletra and tenofovir a good option?