Please Help me out

hello im a concerened teenager and i would appreciate it if one of u can help me. i wanted to ask u a question. about 3 months ago i had sexual contact with a girl and a week later i noticed an ulcer. Later on i started developing different symptoms such as fever, night sweats , tiredness, diarehha , itching rashes on my chest, and a dry cough for a long time. I went to the doctor and took an hiv test and it came out negative at 3 months. They gave me anti-biotics and an inhaler for my cough which now went away.As i remember the girl also had a cough but my test came out negative at 3 months and the doctor said its nothing. i also had an std test which showed i had something like chancroid i think but thats all. What do you this about this?

Chancroid is a sexually transmitted disease and I hope your doctor gave you treatment for this infection. If not return and ask for treatment or go to your local health department.

What to do is to use condoms. You are HIV negative but you obviously are at risk for this and other sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are extremely effective at protecting you from catching an STD.

As the ad says, Just do it.

lipitor vs. pravachol
Not very good adherence to my regimine..can I still take it?