Oct 8, 2005
I am enraged that 8,000 people a day die of HIV/AIDS! We spend BILLIONS on wars while others die for the want of a few pills. What kind of a nation do we live in, doctors?
God bless all connected with this web site and others that help those in need. Bart
Response from Dr. Young
No disagreement here.
Thanks for your words. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.