Avian Flu

With the recent concerns over the Avian Flu comming to the US and in epidemic porprtions, What Can I do to stay healthy?What do I do if I get sick or someone in my family gets sick? I tested Pos in Oct. 2004, cd4 569 and a viral load og 100,000. I'm not on any drug therapy but have been looking into and using all-natural means of trying to stay healthy. I'm really scared of the Avian Flu threat, can you put some perspectus on the subject for me please? Thank you.

If Avian Flu does mutate and develop virulence factors so that it can be spread from person to person then we could be in for a worldwide health catastrophe of unprecedented proportions. To date, this virus has only been transmitted to humans from fowl in SE Asia.

But preparations are underway. Governments are stockpiling Tamiflu (which treats Avian flu) and placing high priority on development of Avian Influenza vaccines. In the meanwhile, continue to use natural means to maintain health. Also, plan to skip the 4H club Chinese duck farm tour this year.

what is an opputuinistic infection
I just found out i'm full blown aides ..