IS MY HEALTH STAEDY

I am on combivir and Kaletra and my doc.said the kaletra should be kept in the refrigerator fron 2 to 8 degree celcius.some there is power failture for 48 hours.Can this affect my health? some times acms or some things like pimples come out on my face with fliude dried like white blood cell, of course is not pimples!could it be the drug? but i am of the side effect that came up when i started the treatment.what do i do?

Thanks for your post.

This is a topic of frequent confusion. Kaletra can be stored at room temperature for one month without any concern for degradation of the drug.

As for the skin symptoms, I don't think that they are related to the storage, but certainly worthy of discussion and/or evaluation by your doctor.

Good luck, BY

MD's fact or opinion?
Minor resistance to Protease Inhibitors (more details)