cipla products

I've been using a combination of Combivir and Nevirapine for almost 3 years now and Im doing OK. My insurance now change its suplier to Duovir and Nevimune (From Cipla labs) and I would like to know if these products compare in quality with Combivir and Nevirapine, I dont want to take any chances as I`m doing Ok with my current therapy. I know the active components are the same, but....

Cipla has been one of the leading generic suppliers of HIV medications to the developing world. If you have any questions you should contact them (here is the web site) and ask for references regarding their bioequivalence data. But I suspect this switch should be fine.

Carnitor - will it help decrecrease/limit lipodystrophy?
Dropping One Med?