Oct 4, 2005
I've been using a combination of Combivir and Nevirapine for almost 3 years now and Im doing OK. My insurance now change its suplier to Duovir and Nevimune (From Cipla labs) and I would like to know if these products compare in quality with Combivir and Nevirapine, I dont want to take any chances as I`m doing Ok with my current therapy. I know the active components are the same, but....
Response from Dr. Pierone
Cipla has been one of the leading generic suppliers of HIV medications to the developing world. If you have any questions you should contact them (here is the web site) and ask for references regarding their bioequivalence data. But I suspect this switch should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.