|Infected by HIV 1 & HIV 2
Oct 2, 2005
Below is my detail report, pls guide me.
Lymphocyte Enumeration study report
% CD3 + / CD45 + (T-Cell) 83.6 Absolute CD3 +Lymphocyte count 2119 % CD3 + / CD 4 (T-Helper Cell) L 11.4 CD 4 + 288 % CD3 + CD8 ( T-Supressor Cells ) H 69.3 Abosulte CD8 + Lymphocyte count H 1757
CD4 /CD8 Ratio L 0.16
| Response from Dr. Pierone
The critical elements of this test CD4 count 288, CD4 % 11.4%, CD4/CD8 ratio 0.16. This indicates moderate immunosuppresion and in the range in which one would consider commencing antiretroviral therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.