Infected by HIV 1 & HIV 2
Oct 2, 2005
Below is my detail report, pls guide me.
Lymphocyte Enumeration study report
% CD3 + / CD45 + (T-Cell) 83.6 Absolute CD3 +Lymphocyte count 2119 % CD3 + / CD 4 (T-Helper Cell) L 11.4 CD 4 + 288 % CD3 + CD8 ( T-Supressor Cells ) H 69.3 Abosulte CD8 + Lymphocyte count H 1757
CD4 /CD8 Ratio L 0.16
Response from Dr. Pierone
The critical elements of this test CD4 count 288, CD4 % 11.4%, CD4/CD8 ratio 0.16. This indicates moderate immunosuppresion and in the range in which one would consider commencing antiretroviral therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.