Oct 2, 2005
is kaletra 4 capsules 2 a day reyataz 200mg 1 a day and sustiva 1 a day a good combo?? my t cells started to drop after been in combivir and kaletra for a few years then switched to kaletra and reyataz wich did me good for 2 months and again dropped below 200; viral load also increased from <50 to 3000 copies
| Response from Dr. Pierone
This is an unusual combination, although not out of the question. A regiment like this might be chosen based on the results of sequential resistance testing and a history of multiple medication intolerances. If you could provide more details about the results of previous testing I might be able to comment on whether it makes sense. Thanks for posting and best of luck to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.