strong combo

is kaletra 4 capsules 2 a day reyataz 200mg 1 a day and sustiva 1 a day a good combo?? my t cells started to drop after been in combivir and kaletra for a few years then switched to kaletra and reyataz wich did me good for 2 months and again dropped below 200; viral load also increased from <50 to 3000 copies

This is an unusual combination, although not out of the question. A regiment like this might be chosen based on the results of sequential resistance testing and a history of multiple medication intolerances. If you could provide more details about the results of previous testing I might be able to comment on whether it makes sense. Thanks for posting and best of luck to you.

Avian Flu, What to Do?
Once a day Sustiva or Viramune?