MAXIVIR 30

I AM HIV POSITIVE.CURRENTLY I AM UNDER MEDICATION CALLED MAXIVIR30. INITIALLY MY BODY WEIGHT WAS 54K.G. NOW AFTER THREE MONTH TREATMENTMY WEIGHT IS69K.G. IHAVE IMROVEDBUT I HAVE PAIN ON KNEEJOINTSAND STRANGE SENSATION ON MY FEET.THIS IS FOR TRIAL I DOHAVE MANY QUESTIONS. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EFFERTS.

Maxivir 30 is a combination of stavudine (Zerit), lamivudine (Epivir), and nevirapine (Viramune). The Zerit component of this regimen has been linked to the side effect called peripheral neuropathy. Neuropathy is characterized by varying degrees of numbness, pain, tingling, and impaired sensation. Drug induced neuropathy tends to be progressive and can become disabling. When it occurs the traditional approach is to switch the offending agent (Zerit usually) for an alternative drug. I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you.

on triomune and miscarried
Avian Flu, What to Do?