on triomune and miscarried

reading ur answers to questions has changed my life.i used to be so worried but now i feel strong to pull on. i still have one preoccupation.the fear of getting pregnant.four months ago i had a miscarraige.am on triomune, my CD4 was 350 & VL 153 at the time of miscarraige.my doctor says it's because it's the first pregnancy.but am too scared to try again.am feeling quite healthy.i wish to know if my regimen could be the cause?if yes what could i take if i make up my mind.thanks.

The use of this regimen has not been associated with a higher rate of miscarriage. Many women have successfully had healthy children resulting from the use of HIV medications. Ultimately, of course, the decision to have children is up to you. Best of luck to you!

Bike racing and HIV
MAXIVIR 30