Is The Antidote fact or fiction?
Oct 2, 2005
Hello Sir, I read about this miracle cure called ANTIDOTE sold by http://www.biologicalmiracle.com/ "The Antidote is a unique Anti-Microbial Peptide offering the widest range of healing power on the market today. It kills all known deadly VIRUSES and BACTERIA in the body."
Have you heard of any HIV infected people that have been cured using this?
Response from Dr. Pierone
This is a scam promoted by hucksters to make money from ill people that are gullible or desperate. There are thousands of these "cure all" products being sold on the internet and they should be avoided like the plague.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.