Is The Antidote fact or fiction?

Hello Sir, I read about this miracle cure called ANTIDOTE sold by http://www.biologicalmiracle.com/ "The Antidote is a unique Anti-Microbial Peptide offering the widest range of healing power on the market today. It kills all known deadly VIRUSES and BACTERIA in the body."

Have you heard of any HIV infected people that have been cured using this?

Thanks

This is a scam promoted by hucksters to make money from ill people that are gullible or desperate. There are thousands of these "cure all" products being sold on the internet and they should be avoided like the plague.

Salvage therapy choice
I am newly diagnosed and am 26, so whats the story now?