|HIV Meds available in Europe
Sep 29, 2005
I recently started HIV treatment on Sustiva and Truvada combo. I have had no side effects and first labs after treatment showed a nice drop in VL. I may have the opportunity to spend an extended time in Europe, particularly the Netherlands. Are these medications available there? Also, is there a resource to find international HIV specialists? Thanks for your great work. -K
| Response from Dr. Young
Dear K- It's good to hear that you're tolerating medications well. Both medications are available in Europe.
As for the Netherlands, the country has excellent HIV care. I'd search the ASO Finder
for resources and HIV specialists.
Good luck and safe travel. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.