HIV Meds available in Europe

I recently started HIV treatment on Sustiva and Truvada combo. I have had no side effects and first labs after treatment showed a nice drop in VL. I may have the opportunity to spend an extended time in Europe, particularly the Netherlands. Are these medications available there? Also, is there a resource to find international HIV specialists? Thanks for your great work. -K

Dear K- It's good to hear that you're tolerating medications well. Both medications are available in Europe.

As for the Netherlands, the country has excellent HIV care. I'd search the ASO Finder

for resources and HIV specialists.

Good luck and safe travel. BY

CD4 vs CD 8 and CD 3 counts in HIV cases
Salvage therapy choice