Sep 29, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for posting.
As far as I know, taken in their usual doses, there aren't any significant interactions between your drugs. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.