Sep 29, 2005
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for posting.
As far as I know, taken in their usual doses, there aren't any significant interactions between your drugs. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.