Sep 29, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for posting.
As far as I know, taken in their usual doses, there aren't any significant interactions between your drugs. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Swallowing Blood Risks
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.