|Double med dose by mistake
Sep 27, 2005
Just last week I started Sustiva & Truvada. Away from LA visiting friends over the weekend in SF, I woke up Saturday morning and could not remember taking my meds the night before. Groggy and in a strange setting, I paniced and took them that morning. As I woke up I thought to count and sure enough I had taked an additional dose that morning. Will this couase complecations?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
A single double dose of your medications shouldn't pose any serious problems. Let your doctor know if you have any lingering symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.