Sep 25, 2005
I would like to know about the new injection medicines that are used for filling in areas around your face and are there any financial programs to help pay for the service.
Response from Dr. Young
Sculptra is the only filler approved by the US FDA for the treatment of HIV-associated lipoatrophy. Certainly the topic for discussion, but most insurance companies and ADAPs don't reimburse for its use. In the past the manufacturer (Dermik) had patient assistance programs. You might contact them for additional information. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.