will move my family anywhere in usa

I AM LOOKING FOR THE STATE THAT OFFERS THE BEST CARE FOR LOW INCOME FAMILY'S? I AM HIV+ I FOUND OUT IN 1990 SINCE THEN I GOT MARRIED AND HAVE 3 KIDS. I STARTED MEDS IN 1997 STOPPED IN 1999 FOR A WILE I JUST WANTED TO DIE, BUT THE PAST 3 YRS HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME AND NOW I WAN'T TO LIVE AND SEE MY KID'S GROW UP I HAVE A 6YR,2YR AND A 5MOS OLD. I RECENTLY GOT SOME BLOOD WORK DONE AND THE DR. TOLD ME I NEED HELP FAST! MY COUNT IS LOW/LOADS HIGH.I AM A INDEPENDENT TRUCK DRIVER WITH NO HEALTH INS. MY WIFE STAY'S AT HOME WITH KIDS. I AM GETTING LOTS OF SYMPTOMS, INFECTIONS ETC. I WILL MOVE MY FAMILY ANYWHERE IN THE USA TO GET THE BEST CARE PROGRAM. I CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANY ANSWERS. PLEASE HELP

Thanks for your post.

This is a difficult question to answer; there are quite a few highly qualified and experienced HIV doctors all around the US. Well funded and well organized programs exist in the states with the greatest number of HIV patients: New York, Florida, Texas and California. I'm less clear on the status of their state-run programs, though a look at the ADAP programs through the Access Program is a useful starting resource. If you have a low CD4 cell count, you're likely eligible for a variety of state- and federal-funded programs.

Good luck, let us know how things turn out and please feel free to write back with any additional questions. BY

Continued OI after starting new regime
Clinical Trials in Denver?