T Cell Count

I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE HIV CAUSE MY T-CELLS WHERE VERY LOW I HAVE NOT BEEN SICK IN MY LIFE .I STARTED TO TAKE TREATMENT AND I FEEL WORST THAN I HAVE FELT.MY DOCTOR KEEP SAYING THAT IT IS HIV AND THAT IT WAS DORMENT FOR YEARS .I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL. WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK. HELP

It sounds like you are experiencing medication-related side effects. You should find out what your viral load was and plan to discuss changing your regimen with your doctor. If you can supply more details we can give some more guidance. Good luck!

re: HIV - SA to America
New Regimen refrigeration vs keeping out in the open