hiv vaccine

I heard today that the pentagon is closing the walter reed hospital in washimgton DC. That hospital had trials for therapore a promising vaccine using a component of the anthrax bacterium to properly insert an hiv protien in an effort to mount an immune response.I was very exited about the study .Do you think it will continue. How can I find out.

I'm not familiar with the details of this study, but typically ongoing studies tend to continue with new research sites picking up the slack and caring for the patients who are already enrolled.

A simple call to the Walter Reed center would be where I'd start. Sorry not to be more specific. BY

Switching from Viracept and Comvivir to Kaletra and Epzicom
How forgiving is Epzicom?