CD4 drop dramatically

Hi Doctors,

I hope you are well.

I went Hospital today and found that my CD4 count and percentage is drop alot in last 3months. I think the number is too much in short period and my doctor also feel some strange about that but he just careful look my face acene worse than before. But last time he say my face acne seems not related with HIV infection.

I test my CD4 every 3months since I found I'm infected last year. And I'm sure I'm not a positive last 2years ago cause when I was test it it was negative.

Follow is my CD4, CD8, VL test last few months since I infected.

(Year 2004) June CD4:440/CD8:1060(18%) September CD4: 480(18%)/CD8 :1020(42%) and VL:8200 November CD4:510(21%)/CD8:820(42%)

Year 2005 March CD4:390(20%)/CD8:820(42%) June CD4:480(23%) September.9,2005 CD4:294(16%)

My condition is just normal same as last time and nothing much different than before but some of face acne become worse than last 2months I sick flu with sore throat last month but it's disappear soon after medicine and injection for 5days. And after recover this and 2days later visit hospital to care of some virus meningitis childrens last months I scare but I'm sure I will be OK caz my CD4 still 480 that times.

Q) Is this common situation CD4 drop alot only in 3months but as I read "Johns Hopkins HIV guide book"that says CD4 drops usually 100counts in a year that's why positive people can be survive around 10years with no medicine. Q) Is this time to serious consider for HIV treatment from now on because of as I see the many of guide book that says start to medicine from <CD4:250(15%). Q) Do you recommend any other Lab test to find what happen in my body ? Q) Is this safe injection to prevent Flu for this winter at this CD4 level ? Q) Have you seen before such my case ? Q) Do you think spray HGH will be help to recover my CD4 ?

* I don't sleep until 2PM since I found I'm infected and wake up 8 to 9AM as usual. * Exercise at least 30minutes every 4days in a week * Washing my hands 8times around in a day * Have a Multi Vitamin + Vitamin C since I found I'm positive * Lately I stopped to eat Red Ginseng Extract because of not much recommend by many of people and they say it just waste of my money.

Since I infected my Government(very advanced country but well... human right) register me into thier AIDS list it's making me shame. And I'm feel seems be I'm an animal even they do nothing but call every 6months to check my conditon. It's OK I'm HIV but I don't want to be my HIV moving to AIDS.

Thank you for your post and wishes.

Before getting too worked up about the decline in your CD4 counts, I'll point out (as you have in your post) that you were ill in the time around the last test. Indeed, sick enough to visit the hospital-- so were not just talking about a little pimple here, but something that undoubtedly turned up your immune system. It's events like this that can cause CD4 count levels to fluctuate. For this reason, I'll tend not to place too much stock in tests obtained during these periods.

You've had a long series of tests that don't show too much of a trend in your CD4 absolute or percentage counts. I'll bet that another test performed when your not acutely ill will show a rebound back to the old levels.

Best of luck and health to you. BY

starting meds. Lipo?
itching