hepititis C 1
Sep 23, 2005
What is the difference between hepitis C and hepititis C 1?
Response from Dr. Young
I think what you're refering to is hepatitis C genotype 1. There are several genotypes (or strains) of hepatitis C, some respond better to current treatments than others. Turns out that genotype 1 is a more difficult to treat variant. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.