Re:reduction of both cd4 %viral load

cd4 dropped from 20 to 10%. Is there anything i can do to boost my cd4 count, am not ready to start medication. Am i the fast progressor or what and why is the viral load down?how should i treat the big sores on my face?

Thanks for your post.

If confirmed a drop of CD4 percentage from 20 to 10 is pretty significant. We typically define AIDS with a CD4 percentage below 15, so yours at 10 means that despite your reluctance, it might be time to consider starting medications.

The fact that you have sores on your face (whatever is causing them) is also fuel for the notion that your immune system is not functioning very well.

I can't, with any accuracy, diagnose skin sores over the web, but for both matters, I'd make sure to speak to your doctor about diagnostic and treatment options.

Good luck, BY

reactions
DIABETES MED IN SOMEONE WITH HEP C