what are signs of AIDS?
Sep 22, 2005
Please tell me the signs of AIDS and how it look like, i wanna know what are the reasons of having it, and kindly give me illustrations, especially on skin.
Response from Dr. Young
HIV infection and AIDS can cause a wide variety of skin conditions. It wouldn't do your question (or health) justice in trying to describe them all here, but rather to say that getting HIV testing is the first and most important diagnostic step. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.